Zzz...ended up sleeping on the table again waiting for that one. Result: NIL. Want to forget, but I just can't. Never mind. Yesterday went with Wan Jia and Jayne to KBox. Surprisingly, my bro also want to follow. Freaky...usually he is anti-girls. HAHA...so he began to like looking at girls, huh? We went KBox, sang and sang. I don't dare to sing so loud, unlike Jayne or Wan Jia. And oh ya, Jayne's voice is really beautiful!!! Should have joined Campus Superstar another time, surely can win. And this time, have me to support her. HAHAHAZZ!!! Surely win for sure! :D Then went with Wan Jia and my bro after karaoke to Parkway Parade. Walk and walk, have nothing mmuch to see there. In the end, Wan Jia went back home first. I am still the best shopper. HIAxHiAx!!! Oh ya, I found a new hobby, drawing using the computer! HAHA! My hand is pretty redundant these few days. (Hate those sparklers!!!) Can't even grab a pencil properly. So, I just grabbed the mouse and draw. Result of first effort: a bear. Want to let him see, but was ignored. :'( In the end, showed Jayne. Ok lorh, fine...Labels: desperation, karaoke
luvangel2003 believed today at 6:28 PM