Aboutzz Me

*Jencen
*7 Nov 1989
*KPS SDK 2
*GMSS Faith 1-1
*GMSS Faith 2-1
*GMSS Faith 3-1
*GMSS Faith 4-1
*TPJC 07S09
*PSB Academy Pharm Science
*City Harvest Church =D
*luvangel2003@hotmail.com

Archives

September 2006
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
June 2013
August 2013
May 2014

Linkzz

*faithfourone
*Mdm Sng
*Andrew
*Ying Ling
*Jennifer
*Yew Ngee
*Tobie
*Eldon
*Cai Xuan
*Leong Hwee
*Audrey
*Jayne
*Li Hua
*Ms.Ng
*Joyce
*Sun
*Joan
*Xuan Qi
*Elizabeth
*Jassine

Cell Group Peeps :):)


*E308
*Yu Fen
*Cheryl
*Wayne
*Hexing
*Abigail
*Jo

Messagezz



H()Ly wOrDzz
New Bible Verses


Friday, September 28, 2007

Girl: Do i ever cross urmind?
Boy: No

Girl: Do u like me?
Boy: Not really

Girl: Do u want me?
Boy: No

Girl: Would u cry if ii left?
Boy: No

Girl: Would u live for me?
Boy: No

Girl: Would u do anything for me?
Boy: No

Girl: Choose -- me or ur life
Boy: My life

The girl runs away in shock and pain
and the boy runs after her and
says...

The reason you never cross my mind is
because you're always on my
mind.

The reason why I don't like you is
because I love you.

The reason I don't want you is because
I need you.

The reason I wouldn't cry if you left
is because I would die if you left.

The reason I wouldn't live for you is
because I would die for you.

The reason why I'm not willing
to doanything for you is because I would
do everything for you.

The reason I chose my life is because
you ARE my life.

Labels: , ,


luvangel2003 believed today at 7:49 PM